The Design for All Foundation through the Network provides to governments, businesses, organizations and citizens acting at local level with assessment and management tools, access to advice, a multimedia library, news and collaboration means among all stakeholders, to implement Design for All / Universal Design as a tool for improving the quality of life of people.
The Network aims to:
- Promote the knowledge in the fields of accessibility and Design for All and its sharing among Network members.
- Disseminate The Best Practices.
- Promote communication, cooperation and exchange of local experiences at all levels.
- Increase the effectiveness of the actions achieved with lower costs reach a greater impact for all citizens.
- Promote the involvement of citizens in the municipal actions.