Becoming a member of the Design for All Foundation's networks offers the following benefits:
- Exchange of experiences and knowledge with all members of the Foundation.
- Periodic advice by video conference, and in some cases in person.
- Participate in training activities face to face and online.
- Ability to participate in research projects.
- Information and advice to access to supranational fundraising.
- Free participation in international study visits and/or hosting the study visits.
- Participate in national and international congresses and conferences in which the Foundation is involved
- Support in finding information on the web.
- Provide free advice on design tools, management, dissemination and evaluation of policies for the development of Design for All/Universal Design and implementation of concrete actions.
- Participate as a member in our groups of Social Networks.
- Dissemination of actions, projects and events through the Design for All Foundation Newsletter issued globally in English, Spanish, French and Catalan.
- Propose news items for inclusion in the Newsletter of the Foundation.
- Appear prominently in articles, documents, videos, photos, best practices and provide all documentation in our Multimedia Library..
- Discounted or free participation activities and services organised by the Foundation or members of the network.
- To be member of all international networks of Design for All Foundation (currently Towns and Cities for All, MuseumForAll.eu and User-Centred business)
- Use the "ombudsman" service to make your improvement proposals and complaints to your city managers.
- Receive reports by the Foundation of the ombudsman regarding your town and steps taken.
- The opportunity to submit Good Practices for evaluation adn to the International Design for All Foundation Awatds for free.(except individual members)
- Request, in the case of a company or professional, your inclusion in the International Design for All / Universal Design Consultants Register.
In addition, local authorities have::
- The opportunity to invite to be part for free of the international networks of Design for All Foundation to:
- Any companies owned by the municipality.
- Any museums or cultural centres under municipal ownership.
- Up to 4 local not-for-profit organisations.
- Appear in the Online Geographic Information System (GIS) "Cities for All" (currently under construction) as a member linking to your own website.
- Disseminate initiatives and projects awarded as "Good Practice" through the on line GIS "Cities for All".
- The opportunity to be awarded annually with the Flag of Towns and Cities for All.